To get fast results for your funnel, plan on having an ads budget around $1000 so you can launch, test and optimize your funnel.
Back in the day, this was an issue for me.
However, I knew that even though I didn’t have the money I DID have the time.
In any business, it takes money to make money.
But when you don’t have the money… you have time.
And when you have time, focus/strategy/hustle is the name of the game here.
Once I got my first client through these organic efforts you’re about to read, I used all the profit to launch my first ad.
Then… I never looked back.
- Be a guest on podcasts your audience listening to. Reaching out to the hosts it’s easier than you think. They are usually always looking for topics that will benefit their audience. I did this last week and got over 100 leads on my email list and 6 (and counting) strategy sessions… no ads
- Reach out to medium.com authors who have a lot of followers (your audience), send them email, make a connection and tell them you just finished creating a post you think their followers would benefit. In the author credit at the bottom of your post, just put your name and your CAC optin link – nothing more.
- JV webinar. Search for non-competing influencers, make a connection and offer them to do an ain Venture webinar together. Tell them that for each appointment that closes, you will give them a healthy commission.
- Post and answer questions on Quora.com
- Join online groups where your audience is. Don’t post BUT do answer questions. Your answers should be lengthy and in detail. Inevitably people will look at your profile and you will get people PMing you. Use that opportunity to build a connection and during that conversation invite them for a call (don’t send them to a landing page)
- Speaking Engagements. Look for opportunities to get on stage and in front of a decent size audience. Your signature talk should be your Authority Amplifier script. At the end, just tell them if they want the slides to go your <Funnel landing page of course 🙂 >
- LinkedIn. If you are in B2B and your audience is active on LinkedIn then I recommend you follow the guidelines of this book: https://amzn.to/2E2lXt i just started this and it has been working really well!
- ***Ninja Bonus: this is one a bit technical. Use the signature solution I’m always talking about to create a kindle book -Your steps in your signature solutions will be your chapters. Make sure you have a page at the beginning and the end of the book, telling readers to go to a page to download the roadmap (signature solution) and others resources (aka you optin page). Have it on amazon for 2.99 or even free and see those optins come in like crazy! One of my colleagues did this recently and gets over 50 optins EVERY single day since it launched on Kindle. You bet I’ll be doing the same..
Stay strong, stay in the game. You are closer than you think!